Hello and welcome to my blog on various topics from the world of .NET. My name is Andras Nemes and I’m a software developer. I hope you’ll find a lot of interesting topics here that you can use in your own projects.
A bit of orientation:
- The actual blog page is found here
- Read more about this blog and myself here
- Short and concise code examples with little theory: The Shorts
- Lengthy discussions providing deeper analysis and insight: The Longs
- For more personal questions and comments you can contact me here
Upcoming topics in the ‘longs’ section:
|Topic||Est. date of first post||Est. # of posts|
|Externalising object dependencies with Dependency Injection||Sep 01 2014||10|
|Using a Windows service in your project||Oct 6 2014||5|
|More RabbitMQ in .NET||Oct 23 2014||5|
|Node.js on Windows||Nov 10 2014||10|
The exact ordering and dates of the topics may change.
Planned topics later this year and Q1 of 2015 for the ‘longs’ section, in no particular order:
- Windows AppFabric cache
- Messaging with Windows Azure ServiceBus
- Domain Driven Design: a deeper insight
This list can of course change depending on a shift in my interests and what’s needed in my daily work.